Tuesday, February 8, 2011

❤When Love Turns Into Hatred❤

When love turns into hatred, nothing seems to be right in you eyes again. There no one to blame for, but myself. Everything that's happening isn't any one's fault , only me...but that doesn't mean I did wrong. No matter what people around is talking about, deep down inside I know that... as long as I'm not going on the wrong path, doing things I'm not supposed to, I can still stand firm before your eyes. I'm not afraid of all the obstacles, of all the bullets that will be shooting at me, I have my shield to guard me. You were never wrong about me, I am still who I am... but to protect myself, I must not be who I am. Do not rebuke or accuse MyPapa, it isn't His fault. I'm responsible for everything that I'm doing or will do. I might be wrong for any other to see, I don't mind and I don't even want to care. You, who loves me will see through MyHeart, knowing that it's pure and trustworthy, never betray itself. It's a promise that I've made with Him.

*****MyOnlyTrue-self,InTheReflection*****

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

No comments: