Sunday, February 13, 2011

❤Sleepless Night❤

Having sleepless night, waking up in the middle of the night isn't a good thing at all. Tired during the day, my emotion just drains off. I wonder why. What am I hoping for? Nothing! What am I looking for? Nothing. What's the truth beyond every criticism? There's no need for me to explain.
My world started to change because of every little decision I've made. I can't be sure nor can I predict. Putting on a risk, I dare not face the day without "being so used to have it". I tried not to think, not even to recall back, but it's like a puzzle, trying to arrange itself one by one. I hear your echo...calling me. A sketch that is erased and re-drawn every single tik-tok.
Everything might be the same, but not for me. I treasure every single bits that I can still have. I asked myself..zillions of questions that I can't even find my answers.
Every moment, whenever I heard that yer hurting, I can't deny that I still care. I didn't what to but I can't help it because I've always been this way and will be. Sneak on to what yer writing in the journal, at least I know. Full of hatred I can feel it, but beyond it, there's still something can't be removed or never will. Perhaps it's just me, thinking out of nothing. My heart sores but it's a memory, because it is the 13th of the month.

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

2 comments:

AdrianTan said...

Tot your blog "closed-down" ady. LOL

Just find out that although a file is deleted from a memory disk, it still can be retrieve back. Unless the memory slot is "occupied" or "over-wrote" by something else...

So try find the "something else"
^^

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

haha surprising that yer still reading..
not closed-down la..temporary not available. hehehe..
trying to find lo=((