Saturday, January 9, 2016

❤Unwritten❤


You always love to make up lies, yet I'm responsible for acting out scenes.
I made all the changes in me, so that I could step into your world.
The same old scene has been repeating itself more than a hundred times.
Only then I realised your heart is never mine, no longer mine.
You drew the border between us, rules that I must not simple break.

All my time have been prioritised for you.

Unknowingly, I'm so in love to the point that I dare not take any risks.
Having been your puppet for a year, then 2 years, and 3 years... the list went on.
A mix feelings of anxiety, fear, melancholy, frustration and...
Longing for happiness, a real life fairy tale, that's when I realised how pathetic I am.

I tried so hard, again and again, 

To ignore the obvious and shield myself from the blunt truth,
That you are truly clueless to how much you've hurt me.

A compromised love, still remains unresolved in the end.

Telling me how wonderful things could be.
Yet the story could not be written because your actions spoke the truth.
I've tried to grasp onto you, so that you would stay beside me.
But history keeps repeating itself and I'm exhausted.

Once you've made your ultimatum, I will hide in my own world.

I no longer want to shed any more tears for you.
I understand, you will never change for me.
No more pondering, I shall begin tomorrow myself.

Growth is painful.

Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.



she was a black unicorn, 
a mermaid washed ashore,
searching in a land of yesterday,
for a love that was no more...



Love,
~Alyssa Cross~
~xoxo~

2 comments:

Alvi Innayah said...

So can't you come back in to your world again? your world before you try hard enter to the other world?

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this post.




Civil Course in Chennai