Saturday, October 16, 2010

❤Get over it❤

16 Oct 2010,I realised that it is finally deleted.I know that when it's gone,it will be gone forever.Every time when I see it,I wonder when will it be gone.Deep down inside there's a fear in me,knowing that somehow someday I won't be seeing it again...and yes it came true.I've tried my best to fix it but nothing will change without a second chance to be given willingly or even having the intention to fix it together.Every now and then I know I've been thinking about it,I've no courage to bring it up again or maybe because of my ego-ness that I couldn't speak a word about it anymore as I've tried so much yet disappointment came around.

Advice from people:There's nothing I can do about it for He will understand that I've try my best!

Some said it will heal through time,I doubt that it will.Although I've been harsh on things,I can't deny that it's something precious to me.And now,all I can say is Goodbye and walk away.

*****A puzzle imperfect without you*****


*****Never look back and farewell*****

Love,
Alyssa Cross
~xoxo~

No comments: