Friday, August 13, 2010

❤U.P.R.E.D.I.C.T.A.B.L.E❤

There are many things in life which you'll never know until it happens..or maybe you just realised it after it had happened.What would you do by then?Over the weekends,countless days...I've been doing things that I didn't know what am I doing.I felt lost at the moment yet not knowing what's the reason.Life seems to be unpredictable.Sometime, it just won't go the way I wanted to...chances that I missed,choices that I've made,mis-predicted,consequences I need to bear with,etc etc...I didn't want to talk.I didn't want to speak a word.I just want to be alone,hoping that just the one night I can relinquish everything unwanted.On moment I paused,I have forgotten Who Am I!Searching for the Lost One in my past?Or renew The One in the present?
I dreamt of a garden,filled with roses and I thought that I've found mine.Once I plucked the one rose,I cut my hands but every roses seems the same,red...how can I differentiate?
Up the sky I gazed,am I living in a fairytale?Every stars has a hole in it,wondering are they lonely?
Close and wish upon to have my very own star that would sustained in me so that I can move on to have my dreams.
Awake moving about aimlessly,I see many people come and go,yet looking for my very own corner.Will I find my star?

Love,
AlyssaCross
~xoxo~

2 comments:

MichelleChin said...

quite melancholic and philosophical.. :)

Alyssa-Cr❤ss said...

since when you got blog de?